1. 2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition #88
2. 1966 Fender Telecaster. "The Golden Guitar." First B-Bender guitar in Watertown, NY, 1979. Vezina/Hiscott design and machined, 1967. Up-Graded design by Bruce Paige and Leo Petty machined, 1981. Often imitated, never equalled.
3. 1982 custom-built and "Dr. Guitar" branded white pearl Stratocaster by Bruce Paige.
4. 1972 Telecaster Custom. Modded electronics. "B. Steven Paige" branded maple neck with skunk stripe.
5. 1995 US Fender Stratocaster Sea Foam Green modded and rodded.
6. 1965 registered Carroll Shelby-signed Cobra. Original 1965, 427 Big-Block side-oiler, 650HP. No kit, Shelby.
The stunning 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat with 2017 Fender Special Edition Noir Stratocaster, Fender Special Edition Noir Telecaster and Fender Special Edition Noir Precision Bass with a Tama Imperialstar Blacked Out Black 6 Piece Drumset with Meinl Cymbals, Stands and Throne. The Dodge Challenger Hellcat was purchased at FX Caprara in Alexandria Bay from George Kuhn and Pete Messina. See George and Pete!
Got Orange? Dr. Guitar Music does!
Now stocking this legendary and wildly popular line of Boutique
amplifiers. These sonic bombs could (just as well) be rated in
horsepower and torque as well as in watts.
The Dr. Handles the Orange Micro Terror with gloves. That nasty little grenade is pure mayhem. DON'T WAIT. Plug in today. Get ORANGE!
The "Orange Crush" is an internationally-known, multiple-award-winning 1932 Ford Roadster. This stance-perfect Deuce is the real deal Henry Ford Steel, built by old-school genius John Rinehart of Roanoke, Virginia.
The laser-straight fuselage is accented by a white belt-line pinstripe and blue dart.
The car is on pages 228 and 229 of the Peter Vincent photo book, "Hot Rod."
Store Hours: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-4pm